Thursday, January 28, 2016

Pass4sure 70-680 Question Answer

You have a computer that runs Windows 7.
You need to modify the file extensions that are associated to Internet Explorer.
What should you do?

A. From Internet Explorer, click Tools and then click Manage Add-ons.
B. From Control Panel, open Default Programs and then click Set Associations.
C. From the local Group Policy, expand Computer Configuration and then click Software Settings.
D. From Window Explorer, right-click %programfiles%\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe and then click Properties.

Answer: B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.